What Do We Charge?
Receive a free storage quote or contact your nearest Flexistore.Click for a free quote
How to Pack for Self Storage
- Pack large items into the vault first. Pack beds and sofas on the ends to use the height of the vault, then fill the gaps with smaller items.
- Always pack tightly to prevent movement, and distribute weight as evenly as possible throughout the storage vault.
- Kitchen appliances should be clean and dry, and remember to leave the doors slightly ajar to prevent condensation.
- All small items should be packed in cartons. Use bubble wrap or paper. Ensure you fill and seal all the cartons to prevent the contents moving.
- Try and use the same size of carton to pack, as they are easier to stack. Light cartons containing fragile items should be stacked on the heavier cartons to prevent crushing.
- Don’t forget to label the packing cartons to help with identification when unpacking.
- Mirrors and pictures should be packed on their ends, bubble wrapped and placed between mattresses and soft furnishings.
- The polished surfaces of furniture should be protected with dust sheets or covers, and when loading the furniture, place the polished surfaces against each other with a sheet in between.
- Dismantling items such as beds and tables will save you space, but remember to keep all fittings with the dismantled furniture.
- Maximise your available packing space by filling wardrobes and drawers.
- If you are storing in more than one vault, list the items in each, as it will save time if you need to access your possessions.
Please check our packing don’ts to find out what you cannot store with Flexistore.
How Flexistore Works
Simple - Storage on flexible terms. You store in mobile storage vaults, which remove the inconvenience of traditional self storage and can save up to 75% of your time.
We deliver the storage vault in our secure trailer to your door. We leave the trailer with the vault inside for loading. We supply as many vaults as you need.
The storage vault is loaded and locked. Your work is finished! You can choose the morning, afternoon, evening, or weekend for pick up.
We collect your loaded vault and place it in our secure storage centre. There is no charge to access your vault whilst in store.